Thursday, October 10, 2013

Confused is the state of mind.
I am feeling so damn blank right now and I just don't know what to do, what to say, what to think or just anything at all.
I don't know what to do with my life right now.
I have a pair of eyes looking at me but no smile.
It's like I have done something really really bad and I just don't understand how I turn out to be the bad person every time, be it anyone!
Am I really that mean or anything like that?
I honestly don't get it that why can't I be perfectly happy for once, I just wanna be happy, maybe just for a day but I so desperately need it! :(
I don't want to feel this pain inside my body for once, this pain that hurts me every single day somehow or the other.
I don't want to be scared for once that I am going to lose someone because of my actions.
I don't want to be misunderstood every single time, I need you to be there instead of getting mad at me and leaving me.
I feel so damn lost and nothing helps, not these tears, not those fake smiles, just nothing at all.
I don't know how long will I be able to deal with this.
I am tired of watching people leave over and over again.
Just sick of it.
Just a day of happiness, would be more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment